We believe that to achieve a strong and sustainable development, it is critical to pursue systematically the highest standards of excellence and quality in the products and services offered. This is the only way to create the maximum perceived value and, therefore, the highest possible customer satisfaction.
To achieve the above objectives and to ensure the continuous improvement of the highest standards the company believes that the continuous development of a culture of quality is essential to reflect the company’s values and to provide the basis of a superior quality management system. As part of the continuous improvement of this system the company ensured to follow world standards & implement systems that comply to ISO 9001, 140001, 22000, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) & FAMIqs certification to make it even more reliable for customers of the pharmaceutical, chemical, and life science sectors, and with the adoption of the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) methodologies in 2009 the company ensured quality checks at every point.
Our strategic objective is to provide customers with products, management services, and information technology at the highest level and to maximize the perceived value thus achieving the highest customer satisfaction possible. These objectives are reflected at the operational level, in a series of activities ranging from the recruitment techniques to the procedures of selecting products and services, and to the operating procedures of the staff in all departments in compliance with the contractual requirements.
We are systematically promoting all necessary actions to ensure that all activities and processes are developed with the highest quality standards cost-effectively and efficiently.
- Superior value of products and services.
- Continuous quality improvement of the products and services.
- An individual and a collective passion for innovation of all the activities.
- Full involvement of the Staff and high level of knowledge in the quality processes.
- Tools for obtaining the highest qualification available by the staff to deliver a delivery of excellence.
- Compliance with contractual requirements.
- Proactive commitment to preventing problems and insufficient performance.
- Efficiency and effectiveness of internal resources through organizational integration and interpersonal interaction aiming to work as a team and to analyze the experiences as the basis for continuous improvement.
Our quality management system is described in the quality manual. The quality manual lists the procedures and the instructions that define how activities must be carried out as established by the company management to provide products and/or services in line with the requirements of the customers for performance and compliance with the legislation and the regulations. The entire system is submitted to testing both internally and externally by a certified body at least once a year. The results of the internal audit are discussed in the management review which also monitors the objectives outlined in the improvement plan as well as the assessment of the continuing suitability of this policy; the results of the external audits are reported in an audit report issued by the certified body.
Customer satisfaction means giving technically superior products and services with a perceived quality at the highest standards in the industry.
- The Quality of our products and services is the result of continuous improvement of our knowledge, professionalism, individual and group methods. It is not possible to supply Quality products and services if the work is not made at the highest possible Quality during all stages of a Project.
- The Quality of our products and services depend on our ability to anticipate the future. Being proactive is necessary to implement and continuously improve our ability to anticipate, avoid and/or resolve the possible causes of non-compliance (deviation) in order to prevent their recurrence.
- The perception of Quality is created by our products and services at the time of delivering solutions in conformity to the expectations of our Customers.
- Given the highly technical nature of the products and services offered, any contract or commitment must be clearly formulated and must be easy to understand by the Customer. The products and services must be coherent with the requirements of the Customer.
- The process of service delivery (analysis, planning, implementation, delivery and support post- delivery) must be strictly controlled and carried out both technically and economically to ensure its conformity with the contract.
- The Quality of our products and services crucially depend on the Quality provided by our suppliers. The selection and management of these partners must be handled with fairness and rigorous methodology (e.g. contracts, operating specifications etc.).
- Customer Service and any general activity carried out for the Customer after delivery of the products and/or services is a key moment in confirming the Quality of our products and/or services.
- Encouraging participation and promotion of quality responsibilities amongst all employees and third parties and other stakeholders through standards, education, training and coaching, supervision and effective communication, continuous testing and research to get better standardise products. Assured Products yield.
At Samrat, teamwork, engagement, ownership and support by everyone are vital for achieving our quality objectives. In this context, we are committed to providing the required leadership, management and resources and we will ensure that the Quality Policy is reviewed annually and communicated to employees and third parties and other stakeholders.
At Samrat, quality assurance and control is foremost important. As the products quality also carry values throughout industry and it acts as silent salesman. It shows our leadership and dedication passions to deliver the high standards to our customers, third parties and stakeholders. These principles guide our actions to deliver products that are safe, compliant and reliable. They are essential for the achievement of our ambition to be recognized and trusted manufacturer of quality products and contribute to a better future.
At Samrat, our commitment is to never compromise on the safety, compliance and quality of our products. This requires everybody to be engaged, to understand their responsibility and to be empowered to take action in order to protect, our customers and our brand.
We are committed to continuously upgrade our knowledge and skills to improve the efficiency of our organization and strive for outstanding quality of our products.
We assure quality of our products by satisfying the customer’s requirement and by perfecting our systems and procedures through involvement of our employees.
Continuous efforts are being made for improvement of materials, testing, trial runs and processes to give best quality products at the most affordable prices.
We promise to deliver: – Quality people, quality manufacturing and quality service at the most reasonable price, at the right time, at the right place and with right documents.
All our manufacturing units follow quality manual, we follow up production as per standards and requirements by client, checked from the issue of raw material purchase order, controlling of incoming materials, stage wise inspection during production till inspection & release. We carry out testing as per customer specification.
We at Samrat are committed to achieve total customer satisfaction, through compliance of quality standards, adherence to stringent quality systems, continual improvement in production and process through innovation.
The commitment is shared by all our employees and is an integral part of the fundamental value system of our company for delivering timely, cost effective, assured quality and standards and specifications.
The quality policy is updated periodically to maintain the company at the highest quality standards versus the market, the technology and regulations changes.